21 Day Fix vs 21 Day Fix Extreme
Both created by the Awesome Autumn Calabrese! 21 Day Fix was the first Fix program released. It is great for getting people started on a fitness program who may not be used to regular exercise. There are more food choices. Both programs offers seven different workouts on 2 dvds to offer a variety of workouts to keep you from getting bored. No one wants to do the same workout everyday for 21 days! It is boring for you and your body would adapt to the workouts thereby losing the ability to change. Workouts include cardio, lower Fix, upper fix, pilates Fix, Yoga Fix, Dirty Thirty, and 10 minute hardcore.
21 Day Fix Extreme is similar to the original 21 Day Fix but the workout are more intense but still doable for all ability levels as there is a modifier to follow!
1. Most exercises in extreme are with weights where the original is a mix of with weights and without
2. Less rest time between exercises in Extreme
3. Extreme offers more intense workout keeping your muscles under tension longer.
4. The original version is more for beginner to intermediate level. Extreme is more intermediate to advanced. Both have modifier to follow until you feel comfortable doing the exercises as intended.
5. The nutrition plan in Extreme is 100% clean eating no treats. The food selections are more specific and limited.
I LOVE both programs and have seen people achieve great success with them!